. . . .

Friday, June 12, 2015

Hello From Northern Colorado!

Hello, all! My name is Nichole and I am so excited to be a part of Resources With Altitude! I also blog over at The Craft of Teaching.

The Craft of Teaching

I would love to share a quick Back to School freebie with you (other people are already thinking about back to school, right? It's not just me?) but first let me share a little about myself!

I just finished my 13th year of teaching. All 13 have been in Colorado! I have taught mostly 4th and 5th grade, and one lonely year of 3rd. 5th grade is easily my favorite grade to teach. They make me laugh!

Because they are a little weird.

I live north of Denver with my husband, 2 dogs and cranky cat.


I can't wait to share some ideas and get some great ideas from the other awesome bloggers here!

I know that you can't believe that I am already thinking about going back to school.

I can't help it.

I try to do other things and I always end up coming back to the new school year!

Maybe you are like me? School always on the brain? Well, if so, here is something you might be able to use in a few short weeks when we go back to school!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/3-2-1-Back-to-School-Graphic-Organizer-849740https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/3-2-1-Back-to-School-Graphic-Organizer-849740

I like to use this graphic organizer at the end of the first day or first week to get a pulse on how kids are feeling about the new school year. It's quick and easy and lets those students who don't always feel comfortable speaking up have a voice! I love to read them and see what's going through everyone's mind as we are just getting to know each other.

I am so looking forward to being a part of this collaboration!!  Stay tuned this weekend for more from our fabulous team!

craftofteaching.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment